INSTITUT NATIONAL DES MÉTIERS D'ART (INMA)
A national organization with a general interest mission to serve the crafts and living heritage sector
Since 1889, the Institut National des Métiers d'Art (INMA) has been involved in promoting French know-how at the national and international levels and has been pursuing a policy of support for the crafts and living heritage companies.
Covering 8 major market segments (Fashion & Beauty, Architecture & Built Heritage, Leisure & Transportation, Furnishings & Decoration, Culture & Communication, Tableware, Gastronomy and Industrial Equipment), INMA is the voice of more than 60,000 companies and 160,000 professionals and works to preserve and promote French expertise through 5 essential missions:
- Promote and give visibility to professionals and their achievements
- Stimulate the transmission of these skills and encourage vocations
- Supporting these talents to sustain their economic development
- Federating the ecosystem of know-how by weaving inter-domain links to project ourselves together into the future
- Advocate the sector's cause and its challenges to decision-makers and opinion leaders.